Sunday, April 27, 2003

J1 Visa to United States

Basically j1 visa is the United States temporary student and professional works and training program. Everyone from around the work can join and participate in this program. If you are interested in this program so just visit our new blog or let us know for more details.

Have a great day.


No comments:

Post a Comment