Saturday, October 1, 2011

All Round English Graduate Looking For a Job (Shanghai)

I am a recent graduate with writing, speaking, and translating experience in English. As an English major, i have two years of experience in Chinese tutoring, Chinese/English translating, and assisting for a former U.S.-China Friendship Volunteer of the United States Peace Corps Volunteer who taught the TEFL English at university in China in past two years.
Moreover, I worked for an amusement park overseas in the United States of America in the summer of 2010, wherer I learned how to work as a team with the other students from all over the world, and as well the different cultures. I believe I have become a skilled translator, travel guide, and an assistant with a variety experience.
My maturity, practical experience, ablity to learn fast, and eagerness to enter the international business trade company will make me an excellent sales representative/management assistant. I would love to start my career with an international business trade company.
If you need an interpreter or Chinese tutor please feel free to contact me.
I am ready to begin and interview immediately.
Additional information is attached as following. I can be reached at +86 182 1742 1013 or xiaoxi_huang@yahoo.com
I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you for your consideration.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment