Sunday, September 14, 2014

Graphic Design (Toronto, ON / Virtual, Canada) : Predators


I am a senior artist with 30 years experience and I deplore people like this. They are predators , and seek enrichment of their own goals at the cost of other artists These wankers need to read about the rules of internship. This type of employer hurts everyone involved and hurts the economy as well. http://news.ca.msn.com/local/toronto/unpaid-internships-at-toronto-life-the-walrus-shut-down-by-ontario http://news.ca.msn.com/top-stories/unpaid-internship-crackdown-wont-ease-young-jobseekers-suffering I hope you will join me in flagging them.

Good luck
Wazir Khan
skype. lalakhanjee
Publisher of Viglink

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, I saw your blog post here. I felt bad after reading your post here. It so disappointing me. But my best regards with you and best of luck for future.
    graphic design company Toronto
    Toronto Graphic Design Firms

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, Thank you for sharing great opportunity for graphic designers in Toronto, this can be very helpful for any web design company Toronto to prove their skills, expertise and professional ethics. Thumbs up.

    ReplyDelete